z3950

samuel tinkazaire
Helo,
Ma Z39.50 seach cant connect to outside39.50 servers whenever a search is done.
please any SQL script to enable/ initialized it.
I had dropped my Database, to reinstall via Web Installer.

Than in advance

Sam

Re: z3950

Emrys Minnig
You also might want to check that the proper ports are open on your network (e.g. 7090 for LoC and 210 for NYPL)...

Emrys