where to set Refund lost item fee

Admire Mutsikiwa
Hi

I would like to enquire as to where the  Refund Lot Item fee is configured.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263771117777

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>

Re: where to set Refund lost item fee

Jonathan Druart
Hi Admire,
See on the circulation rules page: "Default lost item fee refund on return
policy"

As well as the "Processing fee (when lost)" value when you edit item types.

Regards,

Jonathan

On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 at 12:56 Admire Mutsikiwa <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like to enquire as to where the  Refund Lot Item fee is configured.
>

> Kind Regards,
>

> Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)
>
> ICT Manager
>
> Libraries
>
> University of Zimbabwe
>
> Tel:+263-4-303276 <+263%204%20303%20276>
>
> Mob:+263771117777 <+263%2077%20111%207777>
>

> "It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
> consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
> <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>

Re: where to set Refund lost item fee

Kelly McElligott
Your Refund Lost Item fee is configured in your Circulation and Fine rule
page. Below your grid, there is an option to specify the default policy for
lost item fees on return.

Kelly McElligott
Educator
Bywater Solutions

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 10:56 AM, Admire Mutsikiwa <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like to enquire as to where the  Refund Lot Item fee is configured.
>

> Kind Regards,
>

> Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)
>
> ICT Manager
>
> Libraries
>
> University of Zimbabwe
>
> Tel:+263-4-303276
>
> Mob:+263771117777
>

> "It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
> consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
> <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>

Kelly McElligott
Educator
ByWater Solutions