temporarily suspend fines

margoduncan
Good morning,

Our spring break has been extended and we would like to temporarily suspend fines or automatically extend due dates in Koha, instead of individually adjusting accounts.

Is there a way to do this globally? We have a lot of circulation rules.

Thanks in advance,
Margo

Margo Duncan, MLS
Electronic Resources & Collection Development Librarian
Robert R. Muntz Library
The University of Texas at Tyler
903.566.7174 | [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: temporarily suspend fines

Cindy Murdock Ames
You could mark the extended period as a holiday.  That's what we'll be
doing if we have to close.

Regards,
Cindy
Cindy Murdock Ames