sample CSV File converted from a plain excel file

sample CSV File converted from a plain excel file

Nadel Catura
As I have said days ago,

Our school started its operations 7years ago.
From the time it has started, our library didn't use any of the Library
Systems existing today.
So our records are plainly saved and recorded in an Excel File.

Yesterday, someone converted our excel file into a .mrk file.
But I also want to learn how to do this on my own.
I've read tutorials on doing so.
Unfortunately, I can't follow the instructions given. Im a bit confused.

I was just hoping if somebody can send me a sample csv file that is
converted from the original excel file? Even if it consists only of 5-10
records. I just want to see the format of that CSV file for me to make one
like that.

Thanks very much!

Hoping,

Nadel

Re: sample CSV File converted from a plain excel file

Olugbenga Adara
Hello Nadel,

My CSV file may not necessarily be useful to you. You define your csv field to marc tag/field mapping in marc edit. if you use this template regularly you may then save your mapping as a .mrd file.

However if you still want a sample .csv, .mrd, .mrk and .mrc file just let me know.

Cheers

Olugbenga Adara
Mobile: 234-803-3220288