renewal rules and days not corresponding

renewal rules and days not corresponding

Daniel Owens
We are using Koha 3.22.04.000.

We have renewal rules for all libraries and our branch set up to renew
for 14 days. But upon renewal Koha adds 10 days. So I tried changing the
renewal rule to 30 days, and upon renewal Koha added 34 days.

Has anyone seen this kind of behavior before?

Daniel

Re: renewal rules and days not corresponding

Bob Birchall @ Calyx
Hi Daniel,
You have the Calendar activated. Check the sys pref 'Use Days Mode' on
the Circulation tab.
Regards,
Bob Birchall
Calyx

On 29/11/17 17:07, Daniel Owens wrote:

> We are using Koha 3.22.04.000.
>
> We have renewal rules for all libraries and our branch set up to renew
> for 14 days. But upon renewal Koha adds 10 days. So I tried changing
> the renewal rule to 30 days, and upon renewal Koha added 34 days.
>
> Has anyone seen this kind of behavior before?
>
> Daniel

Re: renewal rules and days not corresponding

Daniel Owens
Thank you, Bob. I am glad to know that setting, but playing around with
it still results in strange behavior. I will look into it again in a
couple weeks and get back to the list if I cannot sort it out.

Daniel