reindex failure

Waylon Robertson
Could someone tell me what this means?
default.idx:14: Failed to load ICU chain icu.xml
spent ages trying to install Koha onto Debian 5 with little success, even though its running on Debian 5 on another server.
Anyone wanting abit of work, just installing koha onto a Debian 5 or 4 server? Someone who has sucessfully done it that is. Im going crazy. Spent too long trying to get this installed when i should be develling instead.

Waylon

Re: reindex failure

Mason James-5

On 2010/01/7, at 2:40 PM, Waylon Robertson wrote:

> Could someone tell me what this means?
> default.idx:14: Failed to load ICU chain icu.xml
> spent ages trying to install Koha onto Debian 5 with little
> success, even though its running on Debian 5 on another server.
> Anyone wanting abit of work, just installing koha onto a Debian 5
> or 4 server? Someone who has sucessfully done it that is. Im going
> crazy. Spent too long trying to get this installed when i should be
> develling instead.
>
> Waylon

hmmm, take a look here...

http://kete.net.nz/documentation/topics/show/139-managing-zebra