questions about koha

cybermon
Dear Koha developers,

I am running to test koha virtual mashine on my desktop also traing to install koha for server.
1. I would to ask about currencies and exchanges rates perhaps our country's currency rate is like 1 USD = 1452.xxx(our currency) but koha is only 99.xxx inputs for field. how i can change it ?
2. We was translated the koha languages po files to our languages. But I don't know that to copy for where is located language po filess in koha directory structure ?
3. if someday have time for remote installation for ubuntu based server, i can support root password for volunteer. it will be useful for us ? of course, I am running to set up koha following guideline fro wiki.koha.org. but some problems i have.

many thanks,

--
Gana
<input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">