production mode - trapped fatal error

rekhasaraswat
Dear All,
 I have successfully installed KOHA 3.00.01 on one of my Debian system.
But when I tried the latest version KOHA 3.00.04 on anothet debian machine, then it installed properly, but when I tried web installer first time it is giving me the error, "
"production mode - trapped fatal error"
Kindly help me out, in this.

Thanks
Rekha saraswat

Re: production mode - trapped fatal error

Koustubha Kale
Rekha,
Have you looked at this?

http://old.nabble.com/production-mode---trapped-fatal-error-:-huh----td19272321.html

Also if thats not it can you see whats it saying in the error logs?

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka, Thane (w),
        Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2

2010/5/6 RekhaSaraswat <[hidden email]>
Dear All,
 I have successfully installed KOHA 3.00.01 on one of my Debian system.
But when I tried the latest version KOHA 3.00.04 on anothet debian machine, then it installed properly, but when I tried web installer first time it is giving me the error, "
"production mode - trapped fatal error"
Kindly help me out, in this.

Thanks
Rekha saraswat

Re: production mode - trapped fatal error

Susan Mustafa

Good day,

Kindly try doing

sudo cpan
cpan> install CGI::Session::Serialize::yaml

I fixed the exact error by doing that.

Hope it works out for you,

Regards,

2010/5/6 RekhaSaraswat <[hidden email]>
Dear All,
 I have successfully installed KOHA 3.00.01 on one of my Debian system.
But when I tried the latest version KOHA 3.00.04 on anothet debian machine, then it installed properly, but when I tried web installer first time it is giving me the error, "
"production mode - trapped fatal error"
Kindly help me out, in this.

Thanks
Rekha saraswat

Re: production mode - trapped fatal error

Susan Mustafa
Do you know if it installed correctly?

I would recommend installing it through CPAN.

If you tried to install it as a root user,
then delete the /root/.cpan/Metadata file and /root/.cpan/Build directory

If you ran it as another user, like susan, then delete /home/susan/.cpan/Metadata and /home/susan/.cpan/Build directory

then try install it through cpan again

sudo cpan
cpan> install install CGI::Session::Serialize::yaml

If it still gives you this trapped error, there is a chance you might have not installed koha properly.

If you like to start again, please go to http://everydaytechy.blogspot.com/

It is a thorough tutorial.

Regards,

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 8:23 AM, RekhaSaraswat <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanx Susan,
But I have already installed CGI::Session::Serialize::yaml
manually.
But it is not working.
Is it necessary to install it through cpan.
plz help me.