prerequisites for koha 3 installtion on fedora 5

prerequisites for koha 3 installtion on fedora 5

vijay kumar-2
Dear all,
Is it possible to install koha 3 on fedora 5,

What different modules is necessary to install for koha 3 on fedora 5?
Anyone please suggest me.....

I tried a lot but I am not able to install koha 3 on fedora5?

Thanks,
Vijay

Re: prerequisites for koha 3 installtion on fedora 5

Joshua Ferraro-3
On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 6:24 AM, vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Dear all,
> Is it possible to install koha 3 on fedora 5,
>
> What different modules is necessary to install for koha 3 on fedora 5?
> Anyone please suggest me.....
>
> I tried a lot but I am not able to install koha 3 on fedora5?
Did you consult the INSTALL.fedora7 documentation? I'm not sure if that
will help with a Fedora 5 install, but shouldn't you upgrade to Fedora 7
anyway?

Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support
LibLime Featuring Koha Open-Source ILS
[hidden email] |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS