opac search

Erlanda Simonyan
  Dear Katrin ,

We have some problems in  opac search  in koha 17.05.
When we search for a keyword and from the result page and the column of "refine your search" we clikck on any author's name that contains a hyphen,  for example:

I make links

http://tert.nla.am/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/images/koha1%20(1).JPG

http://tert.nla.am/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/images/koha2%20(1).JPG

Thanks a lot,

Erlanda

Re: opac search

Katrin Fischer-2
Hi Erlanda,

does the search generally work ok apart from the 'refine your search'?
Does a keyword search for the author work ok?

It might be a bug. Could you file a bug report with your screenshots and
a step by step description of how to reproduce the problem on
https://bugs.koha-community.org?

Katrin