(no subject)

Kumari Dissanayake
 Search facility in Koha

I have tried to search koha catalogues using ACC.No.  But it didnot work.

In Koha catalogue can we use Inventory Number or Acc.No of a book as a
search key factor (may be normal search or advanced search key factor
except title, author, bar code number. isbn no etc..

Please send me relevant options to follow.  An early reply is very much
appreciated.

thanks

kumari

Re: (no subject)

Elaine Bradtke-3
What field is your acc. no. in?  Ours is actually in the barcode field - if
that's the case, bc: in front of the number will work. If it's the biblio
number you are looking for sn: will work.
Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)
Registered Company No. 297142