new member

Arun, Meltem
Dear List Members,
My name is Meltem Arun and I'm working in the library of Goethe-Institut (German Cultural Center) in Istanbul/Turkey. I can communicate in Turkish, German, French and English. In my daily work I translate very often from German to Turkish.
March 2017 our library has changed the software and now we are working happily with KOHA.
Since July 2017 is also our online catalog in use. Our members can see their own accounts online in two languages, German and Turkish.
I would be very happy, when I could contribute to translation processes into Turkish.
Kind regards,
Meltem Arun

Library & Information Services
Goethe-Institut Istanbul
Yenicarsi Cad. No: 32
34433 Beyoglu - Istanbul
Türkiye
Tel. +90 212 2492009 (50)
Fax +90 212 2525214
[hidden email]
www.goethe.de/istanbul

git: git.koha-community.org
bugs: bugs.koha-community.org

Re: new member

Fridolin SOMERS
Welcome to you Meltem.

Good luke for translation, it is a herculean work ;)

--
Fridolin SOMERS
Biblibre - Pôles support et système