Bug 18551 - Hide with CSS dynamic elements in member search
Thoses elements are hidden by JS code : ie $("#patron_list_dialog").hide().
The problem is that the static page is first loaded an displayed then the JS code runs an hides the elements.
On a low performance computer, this action is visible and looks like there is a blinking yellow message.
I propose to hide with CSS so that thoses elements are not displayed in static page and are there shown in dynamic JS code.
Test plan :
Check display is unchanged :
- Go to home page /cgi-bin/koha/members/members-home.pl
- Perform patron search from header search box
- Perform patron search by clicking on a letter
- Perform patron search from filters (left of results table)
- Select a patron and add it to a list => you see the yellow message
Yellow message does no longer appear with this patch.
Signed-off-by: Marc Véron <[hidden email]>