main Koha release repository branch 3.22.x updated. v3.22.19-17-g67610fe
This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "main Koha release repository".
The branch, 3.22.x has been updated
via 67610fe524aa2eaba5b628751a4f16d019053c0c (commit)
from 6df6e1588b100a99ffe8f37a726f9cbf46b64362 (commit)
Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.
- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
Author: David Kuhn <[hidden email]>
Date: Wed Dec 14 16:02:26 2016 -0800
Bug 17309 - Renewing and HomeOrHoldingBranch syspref
The AddRenewal subroutine currently uses the circulation rules for the branch
stored in the Issues table (which is the holding branch) when calculating the new due date.
This patch replaces using the branch from the Issues table with the branch
specified by the HomeOrHoldingBranch syspref.
1. Set up 2 branches, Branch1 and Branch2
2. Set up a loan rule in Branch1 for DVDs with a 21 day loan period and a
21 day renewal period.
3. Set up a loan rule in Branch2 for DVDs with a 14 day loan period and a
14 day renewal period.
4. Checkout a DVD belonging to Branch1 while logged into Branch2. It will
receive the correct 21 day loan period.
5. Renewing the same DVD while logged into either Branch1 or Branch2
will give a 14 day due date, rather than 21 days.
6. Checkout a DVD belonging to Branch2 while logged into Branch1. It will
receive the correct 14 day loan period.
7. Renewing the same DVD while logged into either Branch1 or Branch2
will give a 21 day due date, rather than 14 days.
8. Apply the patch and repeat steps 4-7. The correct due date should be given
when the item is renewed, regardless of where it is checked out or renewed.
This update removes reassignment of $branch variable.
Signed-off-by: Kyle M Hall <[hidden email]>
(cherry picked from commit 7d35bdf58a0bcebab20df47b50b249cafe12ddb6)
Signed-off-by: Katrin Fischer <[hidden email]>
(cherry picked from commit 0a26e824ae3861fefb8a615c7e042fbfc83698f4)
Signed-off-by: Julian Maurice <[hidden email]>