koha error

Peter Zhao
Hi,
     Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?
    Thank you.

Software error:

Can't call method "data" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 1488.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([hidden email]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

               Peter Zhao

Re: koha error

Henri-Damien LAURENT
Dear Peter,
that comes from a deleted or bad record indexed.
two solutions :
- either rebuild your whole index record.
rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r
on your server
- Or ask your support company to make it so that the problem is fixed,
consider declaring a bug on bugzilla. with your search, the results you
wanted and a little extract of the interesting database (mainly biblio,
biblioitems and items table)
Hope that helps.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT

Le mardi 27 décembre 2011 à 19:12 +0800, Peter Zhao a écrit :

> Hi,
>      Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?
>     Thank you.
> Software error:
> Can't call method "data" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 1488.
>
> For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@ubuntu), giving
> this error message and the time and date of the error.
>

>                Peter Zhao

Henri-Damien LAURENT
BibLibre