koha-US general meeting reminder: Wednesday, May 13th, 2020

koha-US general meeting reminder: Wednesday, May 13th, 2020

Jason Robb-2
Our next koha-US general meeting is *tomorrow, *Wednesday, May 13th.

When: 8:30 AM PT / 9:30 MT / 10:30 CT / 11:30 ET (time converter
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=koha-US+May+general+meeting&iso=20200513T1030&p1=5227&ah=1>
)
Where: https://zoom.us/j/648572897
Agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bUgHsJYgoDKZwyuinZRI4OlbfaQsQXQh1MhW-edg1LY/edit?usp=sharing

This month we will open a call for proposals for our annual face-to-face
meeting, have some follow-up on Kohathon, and hear from various committees.
As always, we'll have plenty of time for open discussion of bugs and issues.

If you have specific topics for the agenda, please send them to
[hidden email]

Meetings are held via Zoom video conferencing. A microphone and webcam are
recommended but not required. Zoom is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
on desktops, and Android and iOS on mobile devices. For help getting
started, visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697

These meetings are always free and open to any and all.

Jason Robb
koha-US secretary