installing a particular version of Koha on UbtuL. ntu 16.04

installing a particular version of Koha on UbtuL. ntu 16.04

amutsikiwa
I would like to install Koha 16.11 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS using apt-get
install method. Howdo I go about it given the current version is 17.05.

--

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)
ICT Manager
Libraries
University of Zimbabwe
Tel:+263-4-303276
Mob:+263782476883

“It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities.”  Josiah Charles Stamp

Re: installing a particular version of Koha on UbtuL. ntu 16.04

Chrispin Simasiku Sitali
Please you may look at the instructions at:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian

Cheers

Sitali CS

On 5 January 2018 at 07:19, Mr Mutsikiwa Admire <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I would like to install Koha 16.11 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS using apt-get
> install method. Howdo I go about it given the current version is 17.05.
>
> --
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)
> ICT Manager
> Libraries
> University of Zimbabwe
> Tel:+263-4-303276
> Mob:+263782476883
>
> “It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
> consequences of dodging our responsibilities.”  Josiah Charles Stamp

Charles Lwanga College of Education,
P. O. Box 660193,
Monze,
ZAMBIA.