install and configure it for the first time

install and configure it for the first time

Morgan, John D.
install and configure it for the first time

Hello,

I am quite new to Koha and am trying to install and configure it for the first time.  I have loaded Debian, MySql, Apache and Perl.  However, now I am trying to figure out how to load Koha itself.  I download and burned to CD koha-2.2.5.tar.gz

Now I am trying to figure out am I heading in the right direction?  Un pack the tar file and install it?

Thanks,
New2Koha