head & code cleaning

Hello all,

I think there are too many things in our admin directory/menu.
Some of them are related to "low-level settings of Koha" (the one we
set-up only once or almost : system preferences, branches, itemtypes...)
Some are related to "high level settings of Koha" (the one we set-up
rarely, something like once a year : funds, biblio frameworks)
Some are related to "tools" (export, barcode printing, the new log viewer)

I suggest splitting them in 2 different parts : parameters and tools.
(maybe 3 is too much, but if you have another opinion, let me know)
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants