hackfest cancelled

paul POULAIN-3
Hello all,

In case you were still wondering "should I go to the hackfest this year
?", I'll answer for you : I've decided to cancel the hackfest. Too sad,
but everyone is better at home, taking care of his family.

See you soon !!!

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques

Re: hackfest cancelled

Nicolas Legrand
Hey Paul,

This is sad news, but I understand the hackfest would not have been the joyful event it is every time. Séverine and I would have stay at home anyway but we intended to “virtualy be there” by doing what we do at this sort of time : testing, signing, failing.

Should we try to do it all to advance patches for the next release ?

Best regards,

--
Nicolas

Le mar. 10 mars 2020 à 10:26, Paul Poulain <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hello all,

In case you were still wondering "should I go to the hackfest this year
?", I'll answer for you : I've decided to cancel the hackfest. Too sad,
but everyone is better at home, taking care of his family.

See you soon !!!

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques
BibLibre, Open Source software and services for libraries

Nicolas Legrand
Administration technique et développements du système de gestion de la bibliothèque

Logo BULAC

Bibliothèque universitaire
des langues et civilisations

65 rue des Grands Moulins
F-75013 PARIS
T +33 1 81 69 18 22

Re: hackfest cancelled

Tomas Cohen Arazi
Hi Paul and all.

This was the right decision under the current circumstances. I look forward to meeting you soon; I always enjoyed the Hackfest as THE developer's event.

Let's do something remotely that week

See you soon!

El mar., 10 mar. 2020 a las 6:26, Paul Poulain (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hello all,

In case you were still wondering "should I go to the hackfest this year
?", I'll answer for you : I've decided to cancel the hackfest. Too sad,
but everyone is better at home, taking care of his family.

See you soon !!!

--
Paul Poulain, Associé-gérant / co-owner
BibLibre, Services en logiciels libres pour les bibliothèques
BibLibre, Open Source software and services for libraries

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (http://theke.io)
✆ +54 9351 3513384
GPG: B2F3C15F

Re: hackfest cancelled

Mark Tompsett
Greetings,

> Let's do something remotely that week.

+1 to Tomas’ idea.

Create a hackfest trello board (like we have done in the past), and then people could IRC with vested parties for particular panels/bugs?

GPML,
Mark Tompsett