error with Z39.50

Johan Seyfferdt
Hello,  sorry for asking another question

We ran into another error this time with z39.50.

We added several servers but when trying to use this service we get the following error.

Unsupported UNIMARC character encoding [] for XML output for UNIMARC; 100$a ->  at /usr/share/perl5/MARC/File/XML.pm line 568.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Johan

Re: error with Z39.50

Fridolin SOMERS
Hi,

Which is the MARC flavour or your catalog ?
Which z39.50 server fails ?

You can not mix UNIMARC / MARC21. Only if you transform the results.

Regards,

Le 11/12/2017 à 09:50, Johan Seyfferdt a écrit :

> Hello,  sorry for asking another question
>
> We ran into another error this time with z39.50.
>
> We added several servers but when trying to use this service we get the
> following error.
>
> Unsupported UNIMARC character encoding [] for XML output for UNIMARC; 100$a
> ->  at /usr/share/perl5/MARC/File/XML.pm line 568.
> For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
> this error message and the time and date of the error.
>
> Any help will be greatly appreciated!
>
> Johan

Fridolin SOMERS <[hidden email]>
BibLibre - software and system maintainer