error in installation

Takan
Ver 19.11
debian 9.x
mariadb

Software error:

DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Duplicate entry '227-151'
for key 'PRIMARY' at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/SearchField.pm line 38

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

Re: error in installation

when does the error occur? Are you working on a new installation or an
update?

Katrin

On 10.02.20 10:08, takan bhatt wrote:

> Ver 19.11
> debian 9.x
> mariadb
>
> Software error:
>
> DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Duplicate entry '227-151'
> for key 'PRIMARY' at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/SearchField.pm line 38
>
> For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([no address given]), giving
> this error message and the time and date of the error.

Re: error in installation

robm
Hi.
The "227-151" means what to you? Ask because I think the error says that a
data (probably a data from a field) that COULD NOT be repeated is going
repeated.
It sounds a error mapping, no?

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html