call number is not displayed in the generated pdf

call number is not displayed in the generated pdf

tanzeem
I created a new label
(barcode type:39,
layout type:barcode/biblio
I Choose Order Of Text Fields to Print :
1.barcode   2.callnumber   3.collection
With this label,i generated the pdf.
Only the barcodenumber gets displayed along with the barcode
Please help

Re: call number is not displayed in the generated pdf

Justin Unrau
Hi there,

We had a similar problem with one of our clients last week. The problem we had
was that it's trying to pull the callnumber from the wrong place.

When you're in Tools > Labels > Manage Layout > Edit Label Layout click the
radio button that reads List Fields. It should show you the Koha fields it's
putting on the label. I'm guessing when you do that it says "callnumber" where
it should say "itemcallnumber" If you make that little change (it has to be done
in the List fields at first but after you save the layout it'll show up properly
with the dropdown lists) I bet the call number will show up on the labels.

I imagine it's something similar with the Collection code, I think you want it
to say "ccode" if you're listing fields.

That was our experience at least. I hope it helps.

--
Justin Unrau
Prosentient Systems Pty Ltd

Re: call number is not displayed in the generated pdf

tanzeem
I got it,thanks .I used manage layout as shown below

and got the following pdf

But i want the itemcallnumber and ccode aligned horizontally one after another and not vertically as is displayed by default.
Also i want the itemcall number left aligned with respect to the barcode and the collectioncode right aligned w.r.t the barcode as given below
Also the barcode number is by default center aligned w.r.t the barcode.I want it left aligned w.r.t the barcode

          itemcallnumber                    collectioncode
          |||||||||||||||||||| ||||||| ||||||| ||||||| ||||||
          barcodenumber

i want more help pls help sooon

tanzeem

Re: i want more help pls help sooon

Chris Nighswonger
Well this is certainly not the way to get it. As a matter of fact, it will most likely get you less help soon.

If you need help faster than the list can provide it, you are welcom to visit the paid support section of koha-community.org

and pay some one to help you more quickly.

Kind Regards,

Re: call number is not displayed in the generated pdf

mason@kohaaloha
Administrator

On 2011-07-11, at 6:37 PM, tanzeem wrote:

> I got it,thanks .I used manage layout as shown below
> http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n4574055/Screenshot1.png
>
> and got the following pdf
> http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n4574055/Screenshot2.png
>
> But i want the itemcallnumber and ccode aligned horizontally one after
> another and not vertically as is displayed by default.
> Also i want the itemcall number left aligned with respect to the barcode and
> the collectioncode right aligned w.r.t the barcode as given below
> Also the barcode number is by default center aligned w.r.t the barcode.I
> want it left aligned w.r.t the barcode
>
>          itemcallnumber                    collectioncode
>          barcodenumber

Koha will not currently print a label as you describe, with top and bottom text
(it only does top *or* bottom text currently?)

you need to modify the labels code to do that, or use some other barcode printing software

PGP.sig (547 bytes) Download Attachment
moo