book bag

Samo Se
hello,
 i want to add book bag to more search behind advanced search hoow can i do this
thanks

Re: book bag

Owen Leonard-4
>  i want to add book bag to more search behind advanced search

Can you give us more details about what you're trying to do? I don't
understand your description.

Also, email to the list in plain text would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

  Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries

Re: book bag

Samo Se
i want to remove bookbag from it place and add it as alink in moresearch

> Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 09:25:53 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] book bag
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> CC: [hidden email]
>
> >  i want to add book bag to more search behind advanced search
>
> Can you give us more details about what you're trying to do? I don't
> understand your description.
>
> Also, email to the list in plain text would be very much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Owen
>
> --
> Web Developer
> Athens County Public Libraries
> http://www.myacpl.org

"check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. " More than messages