bad template path

Daristiz
Hi all, I´m new to koha.

I just Installed Koha 17.05 on aws free tier ( to try), using ubuntu image,
and it´s working great, but I have a problem. I followed the guide:  "Using
Koha as a Content Management System (CMS)" in the following link:
https://koha-community.org/manual/17.05/html/18_miscellaneous.html#using-koha-as-a-content-management-system-cms
but when I try to access de webpage with de URL:
http://youraddress/cgi-bin/koha/pages.pl?p=test ( changing "youraddress" for
my IP) I get the following error:

Software error:
bad template path at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 165.

I searched for a solution in this list, but the only one that I found is
related to the dot (.) character not allowed and advice to add that
character in Auth.pm. I did that only to try but it didn´t work.

As a final note, I added Spanish Language to my installation (es-ES).

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html

Re: bad template path

Jonathan Druart
Try with .tt, not .tmpl

On Thu, 9 Nov 2017 at 11:56 Daristiz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all, I´m new to koha.
>
> I just Installed Koha 17.05 on aws free tier ( to try), using ubuntu image,
> and it´s working great, but I have a problem. I followed the guide:  "Using
> Koha as a Content Management System (CMS)" in the following link:
>
> https://koha-community.org/manual/17.05/html/18_miscellaneous.html#using-koha-as-a-content-management-system-cms
> but when I try to access de webpage with de URL:
> http://youraddress/cgi-bin/koha/pages.pl?p=test ( changing "youraddress"
> for
> my IP) I get the following error:
>
> Software error:
> bad template path at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 165.
>
> I searched for a solution in this list, but the only one that I found is
> related to the dot (.) character not allowed and advice to add that
> character in Auth.pm. I did that only to try but it didn´t work.
>
> As a final note, I added Spanish Language to my installation (es-ES).
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
>

> --
> Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html

Re: bad template path

Daristiz
Thanks a lot, It Worked!!!

May I ask if in the guide when they say to use "pages.tmpl" is a mistake?

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html

Re: bad template path

Jonathan Druart