[ash@bibvision.com: Arabic hanling in koha]

Chris Cormack
----- Forwarded message from [hidden email] -----

Hi All

I am Ashraf Brzy i am the manager of BibVision I developed a PERL
script to make KOHA able to add Arabic record or edit it and search in
Arabic word and display Arabic in the OPAC and INTRANET and to handling
the special Feature and problem of Arabic language and I  working on
translate the total inter face
so if any one interested I well be glade to contact with hem through
this mail or direct through this number 002\0121636166

best Regards

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Chris Cormack                                                     Programmer
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd