about Scan indexes:

tigran
Dear List,
In the Koha version 19.11.02.000, in the cataloging modules, when "Advanced search" is active, on the right side of search filed 'Scan indexes' option is accessible.
This is very useful option.

In the version 19.11.04.000, the 'Scan indexes' is not present.
is it possible to restore this option in all higher versions?
Also, is it possible to include this option in the OPAC?

thanks,
Tigran

Re: about Scan indexes:

Katrin Fischer-2
Hi Tigran,

I've checked on the latest development version and the 'scan index'
still shows on the advanced search in staff.

Are you using Zebra or Elasticsearch?
Could it have been hidden by custom CSS or Javascript?

Note: it only shows in staff and you may have to click on the 'more
options' button first to make it visible.

Hope this helps,

Katrin