Z39.50 for more than one Koha instance

Stefano Bargioni
Hi,
I defined two instances in Koha (16.05).
I can query the first instance through Z39.50, and I need to query the second one.
Any hint about this? My attempts are unsuccessful up to now.
Thx. Stefano

Re: Z39.50 for more than one Koha instance

Michael Hafen-4
You are probably asking about the zebra server then.  I've setup three instances on my servers where zebra runs on a different server than the staff interface.  I changed three things to get mine working.  First is the listen tags.  Each listen tag has to have a unique port across all of your zebra instances.  So I ended up with six different ports in use by zebra.  Second is the port number in the server/explain/serverinfo tag for each server.  I don't know if this is important, so I changed it to match the listen tag.  Last, each server has an associated serverinfo tag where the user and password is defined.  I would strongly recommend changing these from the default to something else.

I hope this helps.  It's been a while since I setup my servers this way and I may have forgotten something.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 3:03 AM Stefano Bargioni <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I defined two instances in Koha (16.05).
I can query the first instance through Z39.50, and I need to query the second one.
Any hint about this? My attempts are unsuccessful up to now.
Thx. Stefano

Michael Hafen
Washington County School District Technology Department
Systems Analyst