Z39.50 daemon

vimal kumar
Dear Koha Users,
When I try to start Z39.50 daemon using following command with root power,

# cd /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/z3950daemon
# ./z3950-daemon-launch.sh

I got the following message,
# This account is currently not available.

Why it hesistate to start and how can I launch this daemon?

Vimal Kumar
Asian School of Business
Technopark
Trivandrum-695 581
[hidden email]

Yahoo! Mail

Re: Z39.50 daemon

Joshua Ferraro-3
On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 03:36:10AM -0800, vimal kumar wrote:
> Dear Koha Users,
> When I try to start Z39.50 daemon using following command with root power,
>
> # cd /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/z3950daemon
> # ./z3950-daemon-launch.sh
>
> I got the following message,
> # This account is currently not available.
You need to edit the z3950 config file and change the user to one
that exists on your system.

Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
President, Technology       migration, training, maintenance, support
LibLime                                Featuring Koha Open-Source ILS
[hidden email] |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS

Re: Z39.50 daemon

Carol Ku
Hi Vimal:
Are you using Koha on Windows or Linux?  Thank you.
Carol