With memcached enable still take 6 sec to load

With memcached enable still take 6 sec to load

edmundhei
I have enabled memcached but it still take around 6 sec to load a page. Is this normal? Or is this a hardware problem? What kind of spec require to run koha smoothly? I only have around 200-400 books and 3-4 users.

Re: With memcached enable still take 6 sec to load

Tomas Cohen Arazi
Is Plack enabled?

El jue., 16 de mar. de 2017 9:27 PM, edmundhei <[hidden email]>
escribió:

> I have enabled memcached but it still take around 6 sec to load a page. Is
> this normal? Or is this a hardware problem? What kind of spec require to
> run
> koha smoothly? I only have around 200-400 books and 3-4 users.

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (https://theke.io <http://theke.io/>)
✆ +54 9351 3513384
GPG: B2F3C15F

Re: With memcached enable still take 6 sec to load

edmundhei
Yes I enabled it . But there seems no difference at all.

Re: With memcached enable still take 6 sec to load

barton
This seems *very* slow for 200-400 books and 3-4 users.

What kind of hardware is this running on?

--Barton

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 6:45 PM, edmundhei <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes I enabled it . But there seems no difference at all.

Re: With memcached enable still take 6 sec to load

Tomas Cohen Arazi
El dom., 19 de mar. de 2017 5:24 PM, edmundhei <[hidden email]>
escribió:

> Yes I enabled it . But there seems no difference at all.

Does it show in 'About Koha'?