Quantcast

Upgrading from koha 16.05 to 16.11

Rodrigo Santellan
Hi,

I'm upgrading from koha 16.05 to 16.11 (I'm trying to keep up to date) and I see on the updatedatabase.pl this:

DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't DROP 'isbn'; check that column/key exists [for Statement "ALTER TABLE biblioitems DROP INDEX isbn"] at /home/vagrant/kohaclone/installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl line 13734.
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't DROP 'issn'; check that column/key exists [for Statement "ALTER TABLE biblioitems DROP INDEX issn"] at /home/vagrant/kohaclone/installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl line 13735.

Those line shouldn't be:

drop index isbn on biblioitems;
drop index issn on biblioitems;

I work always with MySQL, is MariaDB different on the index drop?

Regards