Unable to retrieve records from catalogue search

Unable to retrieve records from catalogue search

Carmel Young-2
Have instaled Koha 3.0 on lenny.

Can't retrieve/call up records when I seach the catalogue.  I know
they are there, because if I use mysqldump I can 'see' them.

Any suggestions,

Carmel Young
Malawi

Re: Unable to retrieve records from catalogue search

Magnus Enger
Hi!

Zebra or NoZebra?

If you are running Zebra you need to index your records before you can
search for them, see e.g.

http://koha.org/documentation/faq/why-dont-i-see-new-search-results
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.0/appendices/cron-jobs

Regards,