The Kohacon20 programme is is available

Kathryn Tyree
Kia ora tātau katoa,

The Kohacon20 team are very pleased to let you know that the initial
programme is out! You can see it at:
https://2020.kohacon.org/posts/programme/

Thank you so much to everyone who proposed a talk for Kohacon. We
wouldn't have a programme without you!

If you are able to attend, please register here:
https://kohacon20.lilregie.com/booking/attendees/new

It's only 8 months to go. We hope all our international friends and
colleagues are getting excited about travelling to New Zealand.

With any queries at all, please contact [hidden email]

Ngā mihi nui,
The Kohacon team

--
Kathryn Tyree
Koha Services Manager

Catalyst IT
DDI: +64 4 803 2414 Tel: +64 4 499 2267
www.catalyst.net.nz

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended for the named recipients
only. It may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information.
If you are not the named recipient, any use, reliance upon, disclosure
or copying of this email or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have
received this email in error, please reply via email or call +64 4 499 2267.