The '650x' problem

Joshua Ferraro-3
Hi all,

Could someone explain to me what the '650x' problem is? Is it a
matter of not being able to search for subjects in 650x? or is it
a matter of not being able to display the subject tags/subfields
correctly in the MARC view of Koha? If you could, it would be great
to get specific examples so we can efficiently find a solution (if
in fact there is a problem). Feel free to use the LibLime demo when
refering to such examples:

http://opac.liblime.com

http://koha.liblime.com

Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
President, Technology       migration, training, maintenance, support
LibLime                                Featuring Koha Open-Source ILS
[hidden email] |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS

Re: The '650x' problem

Joshua Ferraro-3
Hi Brooke,

Thanks for the explaination! Can you try the MARC search at
the bottom of this page:

http://koha.liblime.com/cgi-bin/koha/search.marc/search.pl

and tell me if it allows you to filter out entries you don't
want to view. (does you wanting a Corona mean you don't
like the demo? :( or that you do :) ).

I'm also going to get authorities records going on that demo
which may help further.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 02:37:37PM -0800, BWS Johnson wrote:
> When I tried to do this, I got this page.
Yea ... sorry about that ... I was missing some cgi params.
Try this:
http://koha.liblime.com/cgi-bin/koha/search.marc/search.pl?type=intranet

(it's just the regular advanced search page on any Koha intranet)