Quantcast

Tag 880

Carol Ku
Have anyone successfully imported MARC record with tag 880?  In Library of Congress, this field contains information of book stored in its native language.

In MARC records, there seem to be some fields to match the information in tag 880 to 245(title), 100 (author name) etc... But I know Koha only has the subfield structure.

If anyone has used the tag 880, I would like to seek your advice in this area.  Thank you.