String Freeze 16.11.2

Katrin Fischer-2
Hi all,

waiting for final confirmation from Bernardo, but I am calling string
freeze for 16.11.2.

If there are already strings visible for your language, it should be
safe to start translating. There are only very few strings for 16.11.2
as there weren't a lot of template changes pushed.

git: git.koha-community.org
bugs: bugs.koha-community.org

Re: String Freeze 16.11.2

Katrin Fischer-2
Bernardo confirmed that the po files are all ready - please translate!
The release is planned for 22nd.