Strange search results for authority searches

Strange search results for authority searches

Indranil Das Gupta-3
Hi,

On a 17.11.03, I'm seeing something odd on the OPAC's authority search.
*any* search string seems to retrieve the entire set of authority records
in the db so far.

The error reminds me of the typical problem of all data being fetched when
someone searches for non Latin scripts without setting up ICU

Any tips on how I should try to troubleshoot?

--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg

Re: Strange search results for authority searches

Joy Nelson-2
Hi Indranil,
Are you searching all authorities (Default) or a specific type (Topical
Term)?  And by *any* you mean that 'cat' will return the same records as
'dog'?  ALL records are returned?

-joy

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 5:36 AM, Indranil Das Gupta <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On a 17.11.03, I'm seeing something odd on the OPAC's authority search.
> *any* search string seems to retrieve the entire set of authority records
> in the db so far.
>
> The error reminds me of the typical problem of all data being fetched when
> someone searches for non Latin scripts without setting up ICU
>
> Any tips on how I should try to troubleshoot?
>

> --
> Indranil Das Gupta
> L2C2 Technologies
>
> Phone : +91-98300-20971
> Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
> IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
> Twitter : indradg

Joy Nelson
Vice President of Implementations

ByWater Solutions <http://bywatersolutions.com>
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Phone/Fax (888)900-8944
What is Koha? <http://bywatersolutions.com/what-is-koha/>