Still unable to get "detect duplicates" to work

Still unable to get "detect duplicates" to work

Hartman, David W. - Tech Library

Can anyone help?

I know that the detect duplicates was patched (thank you for patching it) .. Here is the bug record   bug 6713: 4975 | 5791

I still cannot get it to detect duplicates .. when I import, it says “0 records with at least one match”

I updated the bug report on October 7 with records and also sent in more records today.  Does anyone have any ideas how to fix?

I have the latest version of Koha and patches.

David

Re: Still unable to get "detect duplicates" to work

Liz Rea
<base href="x-msg://304/">Try this:

Create a new matching rule, identical to your old one in every way, and use that instead of the old rule, and see if it works.

My theory is that the old rule was corrupted by being modified while the bug was existent, and creating a new rule will clear the issue.