Specify notice language for vendor

Mohamad F. Barham

Dears,

how can I specify the notices language for every vendor?

I can do it for Patrons, but not for vendors.

Regards

[cid:image002.png@01D327F4.25E9A910]

Mohamad Barham

System administrator | Information Technology Department

Birzeit University

P.O.Box. 14, Birzeit, Palestine

Tel: + 970 22982012 | Mob: +970 597 861929 | Ext: 5616

[hidden email] | www.birzeit.edu<http://www.birzeit.edu/>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. The University is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

Re: Specify notice language for vendor

Katrin Fischer-2
Hi Mohamad,

at the moment it's not possible to configure a default language for
vendors. I can see how it would be helpful to pick different versions of
claims and order templates.

Filing a bug on Bugzilla would be a great first step:

https://bugs.koha-community.org

Hope this helps,

Katrin