Software errror - Can't call biblio on an undefined value

Software errror - Can't call biblio on an undefined value

Suresh Kumar Tejomurtula
Hi

Ian getting the below error when I open a member record and it is happening
only for few records;

Software error:
Can't call biblio on an undefined value at /use/share/koha/lib/c4/members.pm
line 767

Koha version 17.11 on Ubuntu mariadb.

This error is not there in koha 16.05 for the same record.

Pls help me how to resolve the error.

Regards
Suresh kumar

Re: Software errror - Can't call biblio on an undefined value

Jonathan Druart
Hello Suresh,

Which exact version of Koha?

This error could appear if you have a fee on an item that have been removed
from your catalogue.
Technically it means that you have a accountlines.itemnumber value that is
not in the items table.

This should not be possible as you should have a foreign key preventing
that.

Please confirm that posting the output of the following MySQL/MariaDB query:
  > show create table accountlines;

Regards,
Jonathan

On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 at 07:50 Suresh Kumar Tejomurtula <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> Ian getting the below error when I open a member record and it is happening
> only for few records;
>
> Software error:
> Can't call biblio on an undefined value at /use/share/koha/lib/c4/
> members.pm
> line 767
>
> Koha version 17.11 on Ubuntu mariadb.
>
> This error is not there in koha 16.05 for the same record.
>
> Pls help me how to resolve the error.
>
> Regards
> Suresh kumar

Re: Software errror - Can't call biblio on an undefined value

Tomas Cohen Arazi
Maybe some biblionumbers got changed due to inconsistencies between biblios
<-> deletebiblios, and the Zebra indexes are not updated to reflect that.

Try rebuilding your Zebra indexes and retry!

El jue., 9 ago. 2018 a las 7:51, Suresh Kumar Tejomurtula (<
[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Hi
>
> Ian getting the below error when I open a member record and it is happening
> only for few records;
>
> Software error:
> Can't call biblio on an undefined value at /use/share/koha/lib/c4/
> members.pm
> line 767
>
> Koha version 17.11 on Ubuntu mariadb.
>
> This error is not there in koha 16.05 for the same record.
>
> Pls help me how to resolve the error.
>
> Regards
> Suresh kumar

Tomás Cohen Arazi