Quantcast

Software error: Koha Web Installer-MARC21

Software error: Koha Web Installer-MARC21

bwengu
Hello,
I am installing Koha on Ubuntu 16 and I have managed to go through everything until on stage 3 where after selecting mandatory and optional options I get a software error.

The error am getting is;
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'suggestible' at row 1 at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/SearchField.pm line 38
or
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Data truncated for column 'type'
at row 1 at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Objects.pm line 101

Please hep me because am stack

Re: Software error: Koha Web Installer-MARC21

Tajoli Zeno
Hi,

>Hello,
>I am installing Koha on Ubuntu 16 and I have managed to go through
>everything until on *stage 3* where after selecting *mandatory* and
>*optional options* I get a *software error*.

install Koha on Ubuntu 16 is problematic.
See:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages#Ubuntu_16.04_and_MySQL_5.7

Bye