Software Error Message Showing in Koha 19.11

Software Error Message Showing in Koha 19.11

Shibin S B
Dear LIS Professionals,
    Is there any problem with koha 19.11 for issuing reserved books? While
I am trying to do so, koha is showing software error. Do anyone have any
idea or suggestion regarding this?

Regards

Shibin S B

Re: Software Error Message Showing in Koha 19.11

vikram zadgaonkar-2
Hi,
This could be due to circulation rule.

On Sat, 29 Feb, 2020, 11:39 AM Shibin S B, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear LIS Professionals,
>     Is there any problem with koha 19.11 for issuing reserved books? While
> I am trying to do so, koha is showing software error. Do anyone have any
> idea or suggestion regarding this?
>
> Regards
>
> Shibin S B

Re: Software Error Message Showing in Koha 19.11

something else you could check is if your item is correctly catalogued:

- Home and holdingbranch (952$a and $b)
- Item type (952$y)

These fields should all be set to valid values in your database and not
be empty.

Katrin

On 29.02.20 07:32, vikram zadgaonkar wrote:

> Hi,
> This could be due to circulation rule.
>
> On Sat, 29 Feb, 2020, 11:39 AM Shibin S B, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Dear LIS Professionals,
>>      Is there any problem with koha 19.11 for issuing reserved books? While
>> I am trying to do so, koha is showing software error. Do anyone have any
>> idea or suggestion regarding this?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Shibin S B

Re: Software Error Message Showing in Koha 19.11

Soumen Mondal
Please check about koha-  system information
I think database increments problem.