Short introduction; Jukka / KohaILS/Linux developer, Lapland/Finland

Short introduction; Jukka / KohaILS/Linux developer, Lapland/Finland

Lappi-Koha KohaLXC
Hi Koha-community :)

just joined in this Koha mailing list and community to discuss Koha-development and deployment topics and ideas.

Here is a short introduction of us:
---
We have been developing and deploying Koha-installations (based on Koha-3.16 + MariaSB 5.5) for the libraries in Lapland/Finland since July 2016.

During that time I have developed Ansible-based Bash-shell tool to develop and deploy Koha-installations and  most importantly to help in migrating and comverting PallasPro/Ingress libarary data to our Koha/MariaDB-database.

Link to the configuration management and development tool repository in GitHub: https://github.com/jjaone/KohaLXC.

Nice to be here, #KohaILS is coming to Lapland too  :)
---

Cheers for now,
-jukka ('roikohadev' and @jjaone in Twitter)

PS. If this is not a correct mailinglist/group, please point me to á correct one.
If so, to what address should I post to get messages to correct mailing list, thanks.
--
Jukka Aaltonen, M.Sc. (IT)
Koha-Lappi, ILS/opensource/Linux project

Re: Short introduction; Jukka / KohaILS/Linux developer, Lapland/Finland

barton
Welcome to Koha-devel, jukka!

Sounds like you're doing interesting stuff. Tomas (aka tcohen in #koha) has done a lot of good work with ansible in kohadevbox; I think that he's looking at re-tooling some of the koha deployment scripts to make them work better in an ansible environment.

Cheers,

Barton

On Mar 18, 2017 12:48, "Lappi-Koha KohaLXC" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Jukka,

welcome to the community - koha-devel is certainly the correct mailing list. The #koha IRC chat might also be interesting for you:

https://koha-community.org/get-involved/irc/

Katrin