Sending message to Users using Send List Options in lists Menu!

Sending message to Users using Send List Options in lists Menu!

Kuppu Swamy
Dear Sir,
I am providing regular keyword search services to my users by using " KOHA
search the Catalogue Option" and stored the search results in separate
files in Lists menu.I have a problem of disseminating this information  by
sending E-Mail to the respective students/faculty of our University
I have encountered with an error message while Sending message to Users
using Send List Options in lists Menu.
The respective screen shots are enclosed for your reference,help and advice.
With regards
S.Kuppuswamy,
*Librarian*
*Jain University - International Institute for Aerospace Engineering &
Management  ,Bangalore,INDIA*

*E-Mail :[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*

Re: Sending message to Users using Send List Options in lists Menu!

Indranil Das Gupta
Hi Swamy,

Koha mailing list does not allow attachments.

Pls upload the images on a publicly accessible site e.g. imagebin and share
the link

Cheers
-idg

On Sat 14 Mar, 2020, 3:37 PM Kuppu Swamy, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
> I am providing regular keyword search services to my users by using " KOHA
> search the Catalogue Option" and stored the search results in separate
> files in Lists menu.I have a problem of disseminating this information  by
> sending E-Mail to the respective students/faculty of our University
> I have encountered with an error message while Sending message to Users
> using Send List Options in lists Menu.
> The respective screen shots are enclosed for your reference,help and
> advice.
> With regards
> S.Kuppuswamy,
> *Librarian*
> *Jain University - International Institute for Aerospace Engineering &
> Management  ,Bangalore,INDIA*
>
> *E-Mail :[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*

Re: Sending message to Users using Send List Options in lists Menu!

Kuppu Swamy
Ok, will do that.
You are requested to give a suggestion in the absence of output screen
shots please.
Thanks with regards
kuppuswamy