Self Checkout System Return Items

WTC

Self Checkout System Return Items

WTC
Hello

The return item button on our Self Checkout System has disappeared. We have upgraded to 3.4.2 from 3.2.9 recently.

Previously when a patron signed in to the Self Checkout System they were presented with a list of items they had borrowed and there was a Return Item button for check in of items. Now the list is there but no Return Item button, only the word No.

Is there a preference I need to update?

Many thanks
Rob
WTC

Re: Self Checkout System Return Items

WTC
I should add that my settings are:

AllowSelfCheckReturns - Allow
AutoSelfCheckAllowed/AutoSelfCheckID/AutoSelfCheckPass - Allow
WebBasedSelfCheck - Enable

Re: Self Checkout System Return Items

mason@kohaaloha
Administrator

On 2011-07-23, at 4:58 AM, WTC wrote:

> Hello
>
> The return item button on our Self Checkout System has disappeared. We have
> upgraded to 3.4.2 from 3.2.9 recently.
>
> Previously when a patron signed in to the Self Checkout System they were
> presented with a list of items they had borrowed and there was a Return Item
> button for check in of items. Now the list is there but no Return Item
> button, only the word No.
>
> Is there a preference I need to update?
hmm, sounds like a T::T template bug

perhaps you might create a bug for this problem? -> http://bugs.koha-community.org