SQL help: find biblios with duplicate subject headings

SQL help: find biblios with duplicate subject headings

Sarah B. Cornell
Hello,

I’m trying to figure out how to find biblios with duplicate subject headings.  For example, this record that has multiple instances of “‡aAfrican Americans‡xSuffrage” and other headings.  This is one case where Koha’s ignorance of the delimiters helps me out!

650 _ 0 ‡aAfrican Americans‡xSuffrage.
650 _ 0 ‡aMinorities‡xSuffrage‡zUnited States.
650 _ 0 ‡aSuffrage‡zUnited States.
650 _ 0 ‡aRace discrimination‡xPolitical aspects‡zUnited States.
650 _ 1 ‡aAfrican Americans‡xSuffrage.
650 _ 1 ‡aSuffrage‡zUnited States.
650 _ 4 ‡aAfrican Americans‡xSuffrage‡vPopular works.
650 _ 4 ‡aMinorities‡xSuffrage‡zUnited States‡vPopular works.
650 _ 4 ‡aRace discrimination‡xPolitical aspects‡zUnited States‡vPopular works.
650 _ 4 ‡aSuffrage‡zUnited States‡vPopular works.

I know I could find and edit them in MarcEdit, but I don’t want to export all my bibs just to do this one fix.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah B. Cornell
Supervisor of Technical Services