SQL for report on items Catalouged by each librarian per period

SQL for report on items Catalouged by each librarian per period

Akin Adigun (Akinomatics)
Hello pls i need ur help, i want an sql query for report to generate the number of books calalogued by all librarians, but i am finding it difficult becos acquisition librarian is always the one entering the biblio in our case since all materials must pass through acquisitions.

Re: SQL for report on items Catalouged by each librarian per period

Carlos Lopez
Hi Akin

There's a report in the SQL Reports Library that seems to do what you want (https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Count_of_bibs_modified_by_cataloger) (it looks at the action_logs table for module CATALOGING and action MODIFY (not CREATE))

With kind regards from the Dalton McCaughey Library Team

Carlos Lopez

Dalton McCaughey Library | 29 College Crescent, Parkville, VICTORIA 3052

https://console.mailguard.com.au/ras/1VzXqjiRGX/4RzIekbc2oLoZMneccsXkq/3.5