SIP2 specs

Melanie Hedgespeth

Hello.

We are having a lot of problems getting our 3M self checks to work with the SIP server.

Does anyone have any specs or information they could provide us?

(We had no idea that it would not have the correct settings to not desensitize our magnetic media, so hence have lost some there.  We also are having disconnects because it does not have the ability to cancel checkouts.  And also it does not pass the expiration date field to stop checkouts on expired cards.)

Anyhow, I am in the dark on what exactly all it does and what else I need to watch out for.

Appreciate any tips anyone has regarding the SIP.  Thanks.

Melanie Hedgespeth

Tech Center Manager

Salina Public Library

785.825.4624 Ext. 233