Reservoir records deletion

hira.akram@almusnet.com

Hi All,
I want to delete all biblio records from my koha but they are still appearing in reservoir. How to remove them? I have deleted them from catalogue and they are not imported so I cant clean the batch.
Kindly Help.

Thanks

Re: Reservoir records deletion

hira.akram@almusnet.com

Or anyone knows in which table of DB these reservoir records are saved? So I can delete them from DB directly.

I want to delete all biblio records from my koha but they are still appearing in reservoir. How to remove them? I have deleted them from catalogue and they are not imported so I cant clean the batch.
Kindly Help.

Thanks

Re: Reservoir records deletion

Mark Alexander
Excerpts from Hira Akram's message of 2018-08-09 17:30:07 +0500:
> I want to delete all biblio records from my koha but they are still appearing in reservoir. How to remove them? I have deleted them from catalogue and they are not imported so I cant clean the batch.

This is how I did it:

  koha-shell LIB  # LIB is your Koha instance name
  /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/cleanup_database.pl --import 60 -v

Here is what the --help option says about this:

   --import DAYS      purge records from import tables older than DAYS days.
                      Defaults to 60 days if no days specified.

Also see:

  http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Biblios-in-reservoir-td5965405.html

Re: Reservoir records deletion

hira.akram@almusnet.com

I have used 1 as days value but records are still there. Reservoir is not getting empty.

Excerpts from Hira Akram's message of 2018-08-09 17:30:07 +0500:
> I want to delete all biblio records from my koha but they are still appearing in reservoir. How to remove them? I have deleted them from catalogue and they are not imported so I cant clean the batch.

This is how I did it:

  koha-shell LIB  # LIB is your Koha instance name
  /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/cleanup_database.pl --import 60 -v

Here is what the --help option says about this:

   --import DAYS      purge records from import tables older than DAYS days.
                      Defaults to 60 days if no days specified.

Also see:

  http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Biblios-in-reservoir-td5965405.html

Re: Reservoir records deletion

hira.akram@almusnet.com
Records are still there and they came here just by searching in keyword and now there is no way to delete them. Why is it so?