Request

Sugandha Bajaj
Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope you are doing well.

I and my colleague wish to do a qualitative research and draw a
comparative study of the KOHA versions. It shall be of great help if you
could provide, which resources to look up for literature and if you could
help us with insights on the same.

Best regards,
Sugandha Bajaj

Re: Request

Chris Cormack-6
Hi Sugandha

What Koha versions are you looking to compare 19.11 vs 19.05?

Chris

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020, 6:16 PM Sugandha Bajaj, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I hope you are doing well.
>
> I and my colleague wish to do a qualitative research and draw a
> comparative study of the KOHA versions. It shall be of great help if you
> could provide, which resources to look up for literature and if you could
> help us with insights on the same.
>
> Best regards,
> Sugandha Bajaj

Re: Request

Sugandha Bajaj
Hi!

We are drawing a comparative of all the versions i.e from the beginning
till date.

Best Regards,
Sugandha

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 11:35, Chris Cormack <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Sugandha
>
> What Koha versions are you looking to compare 19.11 vs 19.05?
>
> Chris
>
> On Tue, 21 Jan 2020, 6:16 PM Sugandha Bajaj, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Dear Sir/Madam,
>>
>> I hope you are doing well.
>>
>> I and my colleague wish to do a qualitative research and draw a
>> comparative study of the KOHA versions. It shall be of great help if you
>> could provide, which resources to look up for literature and if you could
>> help us with insights on the same.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Sugandha Bajaj

Re: Request

Sugandha Bajaj
And their usage and compatibility and learning in India.

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 11:43, Sugandha Bajaj <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> We are drawing a comparative of all the versions i.e from the beginning
> till date.
>
> Best Regards,
> Sugandha
>
> On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 11:35, Chris Cormack <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Sugandha
>>
>> What Koha versions are you looking to compare 19.11 vs 19.05?
>>
>> Chris
>>
>> On Tue, 21 Jan 2020, 6:16 PM Sugandha Bajaj, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Sir/Madam,
>>>
>>> I hope you are doing well.
>>>
>>> I and my colleague wish to do a qualitative research and draw a
>>> comparative study of the KOHA versions. It shall be of great help if you
>>> could provide, which resources to look up for literature and if you could
>>> help us with insights on the same.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Sugandha Bajaj

Re: Request

Franz Dietrich
Then use the git repo as source:

http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=summary

or the release notes:

https://koha-community.org/category/release/

Am 21.01.20 um 07:13 schrieb Sugandha Bajaj:

> And their usage and compatibility and learning in India.
>

> On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 11:43, Sugandha Bajaj <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> We are drawing a comparative of all the versions i.e from the beginning
>> till date.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Sugandha
>>
>> On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 11:35, Chris Cormack <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Sugandha
>>>
>>> What Koha versions are you looking to compare 19.11 vs 19.05?
>>>
>>> Chris

Re: Request

Sugandha Bajaj
Thanks!

On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 11:47, Franz Dietrich <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Then use the git repo as source:
>
> http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=summary
>
> or the release notes:
>
> https://koha-community.org/category/release/
>
> Am 21.01.20 um 07:13 schrieb Sugandha Bajaj:
> > And their usage and compatibility and learning in India.
> >

> > On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 11:43, Sugandha Bajaj <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi!
> >>
> >> We are drawing a comparative of all the versions i.e from the beginning
> >> till date.
> >>
> >> Best Regards,
> >> Sugandha

> you
> could

Re: Request

The release notes on the website only go back until 2010, there's 10 more years before that so you will need to look in git.

I'm not entirely sure what the goal is as there have been hundreds of releases of  Koha now.
Apart from historical curiosity I guess.

Organisations should all (with a few rare exceptions) be running the latest stable of Koha. As it will have all the fixes and security fixes in it.

Chris

On 21 January 2020 7:17:05 PM NZDT, Franz Dietrich <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Then use the git repo as source:
>
>http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=summary
>
>or the release notes:
>
>https://koha-community.org/category/release/
>
>Am 21.01.20 um 07:13 schrieb Sugandha Bajaj:
>> And their usage and compatibility and learning in India.
>>

>> On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 11:43, Sugandha Bajaj <[hidden email]>
>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> We are drawing a comparative of all the versions i.e from the
>beginning
>>> till date.
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Sugandha
>>>
>>> On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 at 11:35, Chris Cormack
><[hidden email]>

>if you
>you could

Re: Request

Himanshu Aggarwal
Adding to what Chris said Koha is changing every month with new bugs
getting fixed and lot of new inputs.

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 12:02 PM Chris Cormack <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> The release notes on the website only go back until 2010, there's 10 more
> years before that so you will need to look in git.
>
> I'm not entirely sure what the goal is as there have been hundreds of
> releases of  Koha now.
> Apart from historical curiosity I guess.
>
> Organisations should all (with a few rare exceptions) be running the
> latest stable of Koha. As it will have all the fixes and security fixes in
> it.
>
> Chris
>
> On 21 January 2020 7:17:05 PM NZDT, Franz Dietrich <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
> >Then use the git repo as source:
> >
> >http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=summary
> >
> >or the release notes:
> >
> >https://koha-community.org/category/release/
> >
> >Am 21.01.20 um 07:13 schrieb Sugandha Bajaj:
> >> And their usage and compatibility and learning in India.

> >beginning

> ><[hidden email]>

> >if you
> >you could

Assistant Librarian,
Confucius Institute Scholar 13-14,
R.D. National College,
Bandra (W.)

Re: Request

Franz Dietrich
There are also statistics already aggregated at:
https://www.openhub.net/p/koha